Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Visit To2 Local Coin Dealers

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 2,284Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
littleboy's Avatar
United States
764 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add littleboy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you're from my area! which dealers were you visiting?
Valued Member
Pennypusher's Avatar
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennypusher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Murty, Can you tell me the name of the second dealer in NJ and where he is located. I am going to be up there next week. I may stop in and get a couple dime rolls. Thanks -PP
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In central New Jersey.....they are about 1/2 hr from each other
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pennypusher,
I would advise the first dealer, what type of dime roll are you looking for.
Valued Member
Pennypusher's Avatar
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  8:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennypusher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any roll that is as cheap as $37.50. I'm going to be in the nyc area.
Pillar of the Community
halfabustisbetter's Avatar
United States
1984 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfabustisbetter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$37.50 was the dealer BUY price. I guarantee he isn't selling for less than $70.
Valued Member
ericnh's Avatar
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ericnh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Central Jersey thats where I'm at, these 2 dealers wouldn't have been in Monmouth County were they?
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes they would,,,,but it would not be honorable to post ther names in a forum.
PM and I'll answer you if it doesn't break any board rules.
Pillar of the Community
murty's Avatar
United States
1353 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pennypusher,
Halfabustisbetter is surely right on. I see you are from Venice.....I have a vacation home in Sarasota.
Any good dealers down there? I will be there sometime in late May.
Pillar of the Community
United States
810 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2008  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Double Mint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There was this lady coin dealer in my town that was very reasonable. I could trade a 1964 half for a 1929 half. I was trading dimes and WWII nicks for mercs. I only traded one for one. Shes no longer in business anymore.
  Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 2,284Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Forums