I found this ? LMC that almost looks like a 2 where the date should be. Chances are it is just a Greaser but have a look. Even if it were a 2 it looks like it might be in the wrong spot on the date. Take a look and tell me what you think.
You're very welcome! It's one heck of a Greaser! Definitely a keeper. Is this your first dateless Greaser that you've come across?
Edit: I do see the number two and the partial date, but it's too far gone from being Struck Through Grease. What I do know is it's from the Denver Mint as you can see the mint mark in the 3rd picture.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use