I got this from the sandwich shop. They ask me if I want it. I say yes because it look stranger to me. Took it to my office read about it and then figure out this narrow coin but it look like UC. I try to pictures the P mint mark but it hard.
You're very welcome. It's still a pretty nice coin, considering it was found in circulation. Other members will chi e in eventually, giving you more answers.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use