I would say it's a modern replica. I believe the mark "RI" (can't really see it) under the portrait may give you an indication of the maker of the reproduction.
Correction: I guess I would say it's NOT replica since (as Bob pointed out)it has wrong metal content. This threw me off b/c fakes don't advertise that they are copies.
First welcome to CCf. Second, it looks like part of a casting sprue is visible at 12 o'clock on your second pic. If this were real, it would have been struck, not cast.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push." -----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed." -----King Adz
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use