Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Ebay Return Advice/Seller Opted For Exchange Instead

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,393Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
TheForce's Avatar
United States
4870 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  11:57 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
So I sent back a 2019w proof cent for a refund as I was not satisfied with it. Instead I get an e-mail from the seller stating they shipped out a replacement, however I saw nowhere that I would get an exchange. I clearly asked for a refund. Now what? Since this particular proof issue is known for the blotches, what is the proper course of action of this "replacement" that I didn't ask for exhibits the same flaw?

"We have replaced one of the 2 coins for you and dispatched this morning. Please when you receive it, if all is good, don't forget to CLOSE the request you opened at the resolution center. Thank you."
Pillar of the Community
kanga's Avatar
United States
5825 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Keep your case with the Resolution Center open until you get what the listing described OR you get a refund.
If you try and play Mr. Nice Guy and give the seller some slack you'll most likely end up with less than you bargained for.
Edited by kanga
03/27/2019 12:35 pm
Pillar of the Community
TheForce's Avatar
United States
4870 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I plan on keeping it open as I wanted a refund and not a replacement. Didn't even bother to ask which I preferred and just took it upon them self to dispatch a replacement. I clearly stated in my return I wanted a full refund.
Pillar of the Community
DoctorBurnzy's Avatar
United States
1390 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just return it when it arrives if you don't like it....It's not the same coins you ordered....item is different than in picture.... one of ebay options listed for reason for return.....but if you like the replacement ...then keep it.....but make sure seller pays for the return.
Edited by DoctorBurnzy
03/27/2019 12:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
edweather's Avatar
United States
7376 Posts
 Posted 03/27/2019  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do what you need to do to be satisfied.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,393Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums