Wanted to get your thoughts and experience on doing package deal sales on ebay vs selling coins individually.
Let's say I have four coins that I would like to sell. They are all the same type, say all Buffalo nickels or all Mercury dimes. Also all the coins would roughly be in the same price range. So, rather than try to sell four dimes for $3.00 each you would instead have a posting for four dimes for $10.00 and hope to get a few bidders who are interested.
I'm curious if you've had better experience grouping coins like this or trying to auction them off individually. Let me know. I await to be enlightened.
We have excellent results selling lots , especially on Etsy rather than ebay . I think people perceive a small lot as a better bargain than a single coin . Less work for the seller as well.
Looking to unload most of my collection. Has anybody ever sold a large collection of RCM products (single coins and subscription sets) to any coin dealers.(Example:The Coin Shoppe.) Just need some info on what the going rate would be for example various $20, $10, 20 for 20 50 for 50 coins and many sport sets and complete set of double dollar set to date and much much more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use