| Author |
Replies: 16 / Views: 2,166 |
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9925 Posts |
Edited by mcshilling 12/10/2019 10:38 am
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8946 Posts |
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
18456 Posts |
AU-50 , Looks like a good candidate for a Verdi-care treatment , It'll make that sucker come alive . 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20057 Posts |
Nice looking coin.
EF-45
Lincoln Cent Lover!VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR https://verdi.care/
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
9925 Posts |
Wow this ones going all over the place.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18939 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
9925 Posts |
Lets see if this is different , same coin  
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Photos can be deceiving, but I'm seeing remnants of faded mint luster. I'm still at AU-53.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5029 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5720 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
9925 Posts |
Well I think I'm going to leave it at the grade I gave it AU53.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Hope you got a good deal here. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
9925 Posts |
Yes it was a good deal. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3540 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5898 Posts |
The seeds on that left wheat are speaking to me!  AU53 from a later die state because of the weakness on the right wheat seeds.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
|
| |
Replies: 16 / Views: 2,166 |