Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsJoin Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Using A Courier To Send Coin Package From UK To Europe.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,789Next Topic  
Valued Member
JBL's Avatar
United Kingdom
289 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2020  05:29 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JBL to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
When life returns to normal ? ... I will have a heavy package of demonetised coins to send to a buyer in Europe, I am in the UK. Royal Mail/Parcel Force is hugely expensive for heavy items so I need a courier. All the ones I have looked at seem to exclude coins/currency etc and make no differentiation between actual currency and demonetised collectable items.
Can anyone suggest a courier I could contact to see if they will take the coins, possibly one they have used in the past ?
Thanks.
Brian.
Pillar of the Community
Pertinax's Avatar
United Kingdom
2145 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2020  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've sent packages using FEDEX before without any problems; however, they're much more expensive than other couriers.
Valued Member
JBL's Avatar
United Kingdom
289 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2020  04:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JBL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Pertinax, I have had a look at the Fedex website but unfortunately they specifically class collectable coins as a prohibited item.
I will keep looking, no rush .
Cheers
Brian.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,789Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums