I'm looking through the listings for the VAM, but I haven't found the match yet. I've been using the interesting die gouge below the O and L in the reverse rays, but it may not be the correct pick up point.
This is a new camera setup. I'll be trying new lighting to try and catch the luster that's totally missing on this image. Any advice?
Click the photo for a larger image
ANA ID: 3203813 - CONECA ID: N-5637 Clean a coin that may be worth collecting? Please DON'T! When in doubt, leave it dirty!!
Hi, Yokozuna. I got similar die gouge like your coin with the corresponding die clash single spike on the right wing. I tried opening all the 1923 VAMs from VAMWORLD website but I couldn't find one with a die gouge east of the olive branch & under the "OL" of DOLLAR. Kindly let me know if you have success in finding the corresponding VAM. I am to cross train/learn about these VAMs. Thanks.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use