Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2021 Australian 50 Cent Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,017Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Allcoinage's Avatar
Australia
1524 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  12:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Unsure what has happened here on this coin it does show evidence of a clash but nothing substantial I think, take a look.


2021-Australian-50-Cent-Coin
2021-Australian-50-Cent-Coin

Pillar of the Community
Allcoinage's Avatar
Australia
1524 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nevermind I found what's wrong here its Die Deterioration
Bedrock of the Community
sel_69l's Avatar
Australia
21792 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I note a small incuse 'C' near the red arrow.
Formerly nancyc
Nevol's Avatar
Australia
5385 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2022  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I note a small incuse 'C' near the red arrow.
That's the C of JC initials, Jodie Clark, Aussie's latest Designer .
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Pillar of the Community
Allcoinage's Avatar
Australia
1524 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2022  12:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Allcoinage to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here I was thinking Die Deterioration because of bottom across from the jc Initials didn't notice the c. I have another 2 coins I'm unsure of was rolling with PMD I will post them up soon.oh and thank yous both
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,017Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums