| Author |
Replies: 17 / Views: 1,485 |
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
599 Posts |
Think this would make vf-20 or 25?  
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79454 Posts |
I'll say VG. Liberty isn't complete.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
599 Posts |
Quote: I'll say VG. Liberty isn't complete. I was thinking the same thing, but the rest of the coin looks a little too nice for vg. I'd accept f-15.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5904 Posts |
Partial Liberty, I'd say F-15 myself.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
5420 Posts |
The way they grade these , Fine 12 is a stretch , possibly VG10.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
599 Posts |
Would that rim bump at 1:00 cause it to get details?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1873 Posts |
I think it would be F-12 even without full Liberty
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Don't think the rim bump details it.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1708 Posts |
Honest surfaces and wear, a collectible coin in F 12 condition.
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196278 Posts |
I like the circulation cameo. 
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
10601 Posts |
|
|
Moderator
 United States
15948 Posts |
I see it as F12 with honest circulation cameo surfaces.
Edited by nickelsearcher 10/31/2024 9:21 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
838 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 17 / Views: 1,485 |