Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I'm Tired Of My Avatar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,246Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
manila galleon trade's Avatar
Spain
1361 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2009  12:42 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add manila galleon trade to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I'm bored and tired of my avatar. I want to change my avatar. I sent susan the picture of the coin I want.
Pillar of the Community
KenKat's Avatar
United States
4085 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2009  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I really need to do the same...gotta get the camera out first though!

Bedrock of the Community
United States
10284 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2009  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bet you sent Don Quixote 2 Euro didn't you MGT?
Pillar of the Community
manila galleon trade's Avatar
Spain
1361 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2009  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add manila galleon trade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nope wheezydog
Pillar of the Community
Nic's Avatar
Philippines
1156 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2009  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wondered what MGT was refering to, so I looked... wheezydog, that is a great pic you have there! bro mad is a good friend of mine...grew up together! that...is... awesome!
Pillar of the Community
manila galleon trade's Avatar
Spain
1361 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2009  08:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add manila galleon trade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this better?
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,246Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Forums