Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Possible To Change My Icon?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,599Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
malissadawn's Avatar
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  1:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I am not sure if this is where to post this. I was hoping to change my icon to something new but couldn't figure out how to do it. Any help?

thanks so much

malissa

EDIT: never mind. I found the post where Bobby told us to email Susan. SOrry about that.
Edited by malissadawn
09/22/2009 1:27 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
GO's Avatar
United States
6563 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Check GO's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GO to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep e-mailing Susan is one option. Another simple way is to post it here and she'll see it
Pillar of the Community
malissadawn's Avatar
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks GO :) This is the one I was hoping to use.

Possible-To-Change-My-Icon?
Bedrock of the Community
DVCollector's Avatar
United States
10045 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would make a nice icon!
You'll need some conversion work to get it to size/format
Since I have photoshop, I quickly made one up for you:

Possible-To-Change-My-Icon?
Edited by DVCollector
09/22/2009 8:11 pm
Pillar of the Community
xshift's Avatar
United States
2669 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xshift to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
DV = Photoshop Wizard That'll make a great icon, Malissa!
Pillar of the Community
acidic1's Avatar
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acidic1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know M. Victoria is lookin' a bit "ruff". All I'm sayin' is she has looked better. I mean, whats with the muzzle.
Pillar of the Community
malissadawn's Avatar
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2009  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
LOL what do you mean? thats my best large cent!
Bedrock of the Community
DVCollector's Avatar
United States
10045 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2009  12:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think he means that Victoria looks nicer in the early portraits.
Pillar of the Community
malissadawn's Avatar
Canada
1931 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2009  02:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malissadawn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ahhhh I see. I guess that's true for us all then right. I sure looked better when I was 20.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 1,599Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.28 seconds to rattle this change. Forums