Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dime Roll Searching

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 634,058Next Topic
Page: of 450
Valued Member
Jdot's Avatar
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2012  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jdot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pulled a 62d from $100 in cwr. My success rate in cwr seems to be double that of brinks wraps in my area.
Valued Member
Coppertop's Avatar
United States
275 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  02:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coppertop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I need to get s box soon , I think I've pulled 5 or so mercs this way and its awesome to be able to get early coins like this in circulation
Pillar of the Community
M0nks's Avatar
United States
1770 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ozerman, not that often usually every couple of weeks, I usually only do halves, but when I'm on a bad skunker streak ill get a box of dimes
Valued Member
DimeHunter's Avatar
United States
61 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DimeHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did another $40 today, found nothing, but find rate is still 1 per $120.

I did buy a neat silver roosevelt book today for only $4 new, so now that I got a book I'm 1/48.
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$150 CWRs down today
1-1964 silver
1-2009P
1996-S impaired proof! 4th proof dime found
til next time
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is there any point in keeping rolls of 2011p's? Would it make more sense to turn them over & keep searching for the "Good Stuff".

Thanks
Edited by CoinKat
01/18/2012 10:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2012  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CoinKat-I dont keep them
Pillar of the Community
wquinn's Avatar
United States
2295 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2012  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wquinn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bet you could sell the 2011 rolls. I know I would buy some, especially for face plus shipping.
Rest in Peace
biggfredd's Avatar
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2012  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
bet you could sell the 2011 rolls. I know I would buy some, especially for face plus shipping.

Sounds like a lot of bother than I can spend them for face, no shipping, and they'll take all I have.
Valued Member
ozerman's Avatar
United States
126 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2012  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ozerman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$40 of cwr today resulted in a nice 1959 dime and a 98 Canadian dime. I hate getting Canadian change, with all the rolls I've searched over the last year I've probably pulled out $25 of Canadian change that I can't use and have no interest in collecting. It surprises me since I'm not near Canada.
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2012  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Wqinn,

I already took them back to the bank....
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2012  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oops- I found a 1946 in the last post not a 1964
Valued Member
Coppertop's Avatar
United States
275 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2012  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coppertop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used to find boxes with 40%ers , alot of people don't know some are silver and they end up in rolls.
Valued Member
everything's Avatar
United States
493 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2012  01:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add everything to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Teller talked me into some dimes yesterday, so bought $50 in dimes. Found a 1964D.
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2012  07:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What years contain silver?

Thanks
  Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 634,058Next Topic
Page: of 450

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Forums