Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dime Roll Searching

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,747 / Views: 634,536Next Topic
Page: of 450
Pillar of the Community
Americanamafia's Avatar
United States
672 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2010  10:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Americanamafia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Skunked on a box tonight
Valued Member
slash112's Avatar
United States
368 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2010  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slash112 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
having a GREAT batch of boxes this week, after a long week off from searching
halves I got 4 40%ers
nickels I got 5 Buffalo nickels
dimes so far after only 15 rolls I have 2!
1946
1958D
hoping I continue at a good pace here with the rest of the box
and then pick it back up again even better with the box of pennies I have
Valued Member
slash112's Avatar
United States
368 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2010  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slash112 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ok so finished the box of dimes and am very happy with this weeks finds
4 silver
1946
1953 S
1958 D
1964 D
One PROOF
1991 S clad proof in pretty nice shape still (the dime proofs I usually find are really nice compared to other denominations)
this is the second 1991 S I have found
too bad it wasn't a 1990 my birth year

24 out of 48 silver dimes found in circulation
HALF WAY THERE
Edited by slash112
11/16/2010 6:17 pm
New Member
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2010  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 9090sportscards to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
another $500 today= 1 1964D
Pillar of the Community
oblakavshtanax's Avatar
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2010  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
oof. that's pretty rough. 1 in 2 boxes.
Valued Member
75 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2010  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnson1488 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I search almost solely dimes, but d2arcing, (my friend on my forum) suggested I do halves, so I am currently searching halves. I'm picking a box order up today!
Dimes have been a little slow lately. I've pulled exactly 100 Silver Rosies out of rolls this year, and four Mercuries.
Edited by johnson1488
11/18/2010 5:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
oblakavshtanax's Avatar
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2010  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
100 in CWR---->1942 p merc
Valued Member
andrewjconners's Avatar
United States
497 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2010  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add andrewjconners to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
still looking for my mercury.

1 box last week bank rolled.. 2 silver, 64 and a 48.
Valued Member
75 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2010  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnson1488 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love d2arcing. He, has given me a lot of CRH advice. I wonder if hes a memmber here.
Edited by johnson1488
11/18/2010 5:37 pm
Valued Member
Nobis1's Avatar
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2010  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nobis1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Searched a box of dimes - skunked.
Pillar of the Community
United States
687 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2010  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RollHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This week's box had a 63D in XF near the end. I need to find another barber, merc or even a sailboat to spice things up!
Edited by RollHunter
11/19/2010 08:19 am
Pillar of the Community
oblakavshtanax's Avatar
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2010  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oblakavshtanax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
argh the sailboats...

anyone know what the silver content pre-68 is? I think it's 50 percent/
New Member
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2010  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 9090sportscards to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My banks only have $500 boxes of dimes, not $250..so $500 for me is one box
Valued Member
ibab's Avatar
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2010  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ibab to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$1000 in dimes - 12 silver rosie, 2 mercs, 1 silver 80% canandian.

not bad - but the next $1000 hasn't been as good.
Pillar of the Community
United States
687 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2010  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RollHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
argh the sailboats...

anyone know what the silver content pre-68 is? I think it's 50 percent


* It's 50% for some of the '68s (the rest are ferro-magnetic)
* It's 50% or 80% for the '67s (there's no easy way to differentiate)
* It's 80% for all the older sailboats

I'm no expert on Canadian coinage, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6,747 / Views: 634,536Next Topic
Page: of 450

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Forums