Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dime Roll Searching

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,747 / Views: 634,410Next Topic
Page: of 450
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So my first 8 rolls had 3 silver so I was pretty excited. But the next 42 rolls had nothing :/


but hey 3 silvers is still awesome in my book! paid 30 cents for them.
Edited by murrellington
07/16/2011 1:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice grab murrellington!
Pillar of the Community
Ricardocody's Avatar
United States
1204 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ricardocody to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations murrellington ! Which dates besides the 52S ? I wanna know !

Today I also got $250 = 4 silver ,60,61,62D,64D(i think its a rpm d/d .never heard about it before) pics later because I still have 6 rolls to go !
Valued Member
mdj's Avatar
United States
136 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find Ricardocody! You to murrellington! 3 or 4 silvers a box is way above average.
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the three were the 1952s, 1960d, and 1964.

and nice pull Ricardocody! Looks like a good day for all of us.
Pillar of the Community
Ricardocody's Avatar
United States
1204 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ricardocody to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dime-Roll-Searching
Check it out !i think I found a 64 rpm
Dime-Roll-Searching Dime-Roll-Searching Dime-Roll-Searching Dime-Roll-Searching

1979S clear S proof
Dime-Roll-Searching Dime-Roll-Searching
Pillar of the Community
SDcoinguy's Avatar
United States
2424 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SDcoinguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice guys! great job!
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2011  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow that is one sweet find Ricardo!
I've got to get some dimes soon!
Rest in Peace
biggfredd's Avatar
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2011  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dime-Roll-Searching

keep this handy and save typing
Pillar of the Community
United States
836 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2011  10:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brenpickle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am new to this. Searched all the halfs my local banks had and did well. So I decided to try a box of dimes. Found a silver 1957 and only one Canadian. I still need a 2009d to complete my junk set of 65-present.
New Member
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2011  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YoungCoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I started coin searching a few months ago. Dimes seem to be my favorite. My dime finds are as followed:

1946 p-3
1947 p-1
1948 p-1
1948 d-1
1949 s-1
1950 d-1
1950 p-1
1952 p-1
1953 p-1
1954 p-2
1956 p-2
1957 p-2
1957 d-1
1958 d-1
1959 p-1
1959 d-1
1960 p-1
1960 d-2
1961 p-3
1961 d-3
1962 d-4
1963 p-1
1963 d-5
1964 p-9
1964 d-4


mercury
1923-1
1939-1
1941-1
1943-1
1944-1

3 of my mercuries I found in one box and the other two I found on the same day when I picked up two boxes from the same bank!

On average I have found about one silver dime every 20rolls

Happy Roll Hunting all!
Pillar of the Community
wulffy11's Avatar
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2011  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wulffy11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Officially skunked! Was able to complete the 1965- series with the exception of 1971. The very last dime I looked at from the reverse was an early-1970s one... and was in suspense, but it was 1970. I sorted them all out by year to find the best ones for my new Roosevelt set. I wonder if there any worth keeping like the 1968 and 1969 dimes?
New Member
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2011  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YoungCoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I went through a box and found 3 silver roosevelts 1957p, 1962d, and 1963p

I then went to another bank and picked up another 150$ worth and got skunked!
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2011  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's haul from $1,600 in dimes, $100 in halves. I ran out of $ or I could have picked up over $2,500 in dimes.

Dime-Roll-Searching

Dime-Roll-Searching
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2011  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
fistfulladirt: my goodness you must dump often. and that is great for only $100 in halves. and average of 2 dimes per $250 is good too.

where do you dump? re-roll or a single coin counter?
  Previous TopicReplies: 6,747 / Views: 634,410Next Topic
Page: of 450

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.74 seconds to rattle this change. Forums