Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Millard Fillmore Token, Questions.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 8,291Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
jedichef's Avatar
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  7:52 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jedichef to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
anyone know anything about this piece? approximate date and value would be very helpful, thanks

Millard-Fillmore-Token,-Questions.

Millard-Fillmore-Token,-Questions.

it's part of a group of coins that I'm planning on making an offer on, but I don't know anything about this token to make a legitimate offer. I don't want to disregard this nor do I want to make an offer on something if it turns out to have no significant value.
Edited by jedichef
07/18/2010 7:56 pm
Valued Member
Pinenut's Avatar
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pinenut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think it looks like one of the Shell Oil tokens put out in 1992. They are not worth much. Maybe a buck depending on condition.
Pillar of the Community
jedichef's Avatar
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jedichef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks, didn't think it was worth anything. I just didn't want to inflate my offer over this piece. nor did I want to insult the guy in case this was something significant.
Pillar of the Community
jedichef's Avatar
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2010  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jedichef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just did a quick search and I think you're right pinenut. thanks. no real value.
Valued Member
Pinenut's Avatar
United States
462 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2010  03:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pinenut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy to help. I'm sure I have about forty of these somewhere in my parents basement.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 8,291Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums