but not this one but it was labeled as a different s/s rpm and I noticed it was the s/s/s with low price so I snagged it cheap but not a cherry pick.
It is just a interesting one to check against your stash so I figured I would share
I really like the triple and quadruple rpms and over mint marks d over s or s over d
However I did find a uncirculated 1942 s/s rpm# 3 and #6 in my stash a few weeks ago and while figuring them out I seen the rpm#1 that prompted me to look on ebay to cherry pick one but this one can up in results was there so I figured why not and just ordered it..
and right now there are a bunch there
I been looking for merc dime varieties lately in junk silver or uncir or bu bags at lcs and keep finding quarter or roos varieties. but I am not complaining!!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use