Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ottoman Silver Coins Found In Tripoli Libya Metal Detecting

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 41 / Views: 4,770Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Turkey
723 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm backing Trout up. :)
Check my wantlist for possible trades at : http://goccf.com/t/373756
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silver Gorilla I think the most intelligent thing you could do right now is to say nothing, slink away and eat your humble pie and get someone to give you a nice hug.
I have nothing but admiration for the moderators on this site they do an outstanding and thankless job.
You may be able to bully and denigrate the Libyans but tread lightly with your abuse of the mods.
Valued Member
286 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Gorilla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I posted EXACTLY what you posted. There's no way any reasonable person would not construe what you said as stealing.

I have given you a ton of leeway already, you won't get much more.

again judging by the way you Quickly act and trying to convenes people what I said will not help you, YOU ARE A LIAR
END OF CHAPTER

I will make my self clear I'm not afraid of you and I will not back down unless this thread is deleted by my request. As I have already asked from you to do so, but you are not a professional I'm very surprised you are an Admin at all, Instead of Helping people and trying to fix things between others You go right ahead and flame posting nonsenses making others post like you, You even got me down to your level, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD KID good night.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD KID good night.

YAAAAAAAYYYYY
Valued Member
286 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver Gorilla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
trout1105

heheheheh Never I will never go away, what are you two afraid of Why are you two so afraid not to delete my thread lol Oh I know why I'm a contributor, Good photos Ottoman Tunisia coins right, Chickens Delete my post That is my right to ask for
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silly Gorilla
Why can you not just accept the fact that you made an err in judgment by posting what you did and apologize to the people you have offended with it.
You seem to have a serious case of foot and mouth disease at the moment.
Every time you open your mouth you tend to put your foot in it

Quote:
Chickens Delete my post That is my right to ask for

Petulantly ask away by all means,
removing it will achieve nothing, a bit like wiping up dog poo.
The poo is gone but the stench will remain
Learn More...
United States
23521 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why can you not just accept the fact that you made an err in judgment by posting what you did and apologize to the people you have offended with it.

Because he's on vacation, and won't be posting here any time soon.

For the record, for those reading, it's a standard rule of any online forum that the forum owns any and all posts made on it. The poster does not have the right to demand the removal of any post. An online forum is private property, not subject to First Amendment rights in the same sense that you've the legal right to....correct....a person who walks into your living room and exercises their First Amendment right to insult your Mom.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Because he's on vacation, and won't be posting here any time soon

Probably had to go to his weekly KKK meeting anyway

Quote:
....a person who walks into your living room and exercises their First Amendment right to insult your Mom.

Yeah good luck walking away intact trying that stunt in my house
Edited by trout1105
04/14/2012 7:11 pm
Administrator
Learn More...
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Admin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I actually just got an email from him calling me a racist. Like I know what race he is.... or care.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
7096 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I actually just got an email from him calling me a racist. Like I know what race he is.... or care.

I think all the poor little sausage need a big hug.
Anyone have a spare grizzly Bear handy they can loan him
His statement that he shouted being proud to be an American is a bit sad because IMHO 99.99% of Americans would not be proud to have this character in their ranks.
Administrator
Learn More...
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Admin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Time to put this baby to bed.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 41 / Views: 4,770Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05