Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Who Would Do This To Ike

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11930 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2013  10:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I posted this in a counter stamp post, but did not get many comments.

When I saw this coin, I thought .. who would do that.
Then it hit me .....

I am thinking maybe Jbuck had a wild moment when he was younger.

GoldRush58 - GR58
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3167 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2013  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add noahs-numismatics to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Must have been a rascal back then!

(Although he probably still is now )
Pillar of the Community
United States
2594 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  12:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see what Jbuck did here. J and the coin is one buck = Jbuck!
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add whywing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It all adds up perfectly to the only acceptable conclusion!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4036 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  06:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am thinking maybe Jbuck had a wild moment when he was younger.

To much!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11930 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Y'all notice Jbuck is being very quiet on this ...
GoldRush58 - GR58
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3424 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  07:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinsKelly to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmmm, apparently he does not want to return to the scene of the crime.

Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience. - Denis Waitley

I have a lot of experience - CoinsKelly
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4492 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Naw jbuck wouldn't do that, would he
Pillar of the Community
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinDan98 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
J and the coin is one buck = Jbuck!

Clever!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7396 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's Jbucks attempt to mark all Ike's as his. We will have to keep an eye on him.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Learn More...
United States
71069 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I posted this in a counter stamp post, but did not get many comments.
I commented over there.

Quote:
I see what Jbuck did here. J and the coin is one buck = Jbuck!
No, I see what you did there.

Quote:
Y'all notice Jbuck is being very quiet on this ...
No, I was just not around this weekend.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2648 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2013  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hilarious!
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Learn More...
United States
71069 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2013  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This Eisenhower dollar has a new home!

GR58 was kind enough to send it to me. WheatBack will be pleased to know that my coworker almost immediately made the Jbuck connection. It will definitely make a great conversation piece.

Thank you again, GR58.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11930 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2013  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jbuck .. glad it made it's way home ... I almost forgot, until I was cleaning my desk, found it, and put in the post Monday.

I still feel a young Jbuck must of has something to do with that Ike
GoldRush58 - GR58
Edited by GR58
10/02/2013 7:59 pm
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2013  01:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet!

Almost looks like it was struck through a partial paperclip :-)
Learn More...
United States
71069 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2013  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I still feel a young Jbuck must of has something to do with that Ike
My long, lost twin, maybe.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05