Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Braided Hair Large Cent Pie Crimper

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 1,431Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
7756 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  3:19 pm Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Inspired by Verm'ie I went looking for one and found this......

Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
7756 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought about putting it in the grading section...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1554 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  3:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1893S to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the photo! That is the nicest example I've ever seen.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4897 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add amida17 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is too cool! Would love one like that!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whoa, where'd you find that? Talk about ogp!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4207 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is VERY cool~!! Congrats on such a nice find!!
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice.

I keep hoping to find one .....maybe someday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7756 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  6:26 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone ! I found it on...hang on....my .. Internet is.....messing u
Pillar of the Community
United States
7299 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Check edweather's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome. I'll be looking for one if I ever go to another antique show. Is it a 51 over 81?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now that is nifty cool. I never even knew they used them for such purposes. I suppose a cent was a cheap way to gain a useful tool.
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
moxking Look here for more pastry cutters. Scroll way down.....http://www.thepennylady.com/charmys...oneumia.html

Of course.... none of those still have a handle like 52Raymo's does.
Learn More...
United States
16362 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!

They are very hard to find. Some suggest mine could have been a gear too.

They are cool!
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Learn More...
United States
16362 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BTW,
F details/holed/damaged :-)
ANA LM1214396
U.S. Colonial and Large Cent fanatic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1020 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2015  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting idea to use small change!
Looking for pre-1961 Russian and Soviet coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7756 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2015  01:17 am  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone, found it on eBay !
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 1,431Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05