Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post your star notes!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 50
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2016  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had a bit of a dry spell. Found in cash register.

Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2016  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"When it rains it pours". Found these in the cash register today.

Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2016  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found in cash register.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1427 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2016  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Cashhound you are a star note finding machine bruh !
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2016  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Steve ... Thanx, I think.
Edited by cashhound
10/07/2016 6:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3425 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2016  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received this trio at my bank today....

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2016  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty impressive ... considering they are series 2003
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2016  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Brandonflanagan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found this crispy fella today at work, I see usually half a dozen stars during my shift I cherry pick the ones I wanna keep now that I have a nice stack of them.

Edited by Brandonflanagan
10/20/2016 9:02 pm
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2016  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add talltreerepublic1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found these at my local fair.All uncirculated except for one.
All series 2013

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8658 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2016  12:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice stars, everyone.

Received a couple of crisp but wrinkled 2013 K* $1 notes in change from my Sunday newspaper.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28205 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2016  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
tech - nice pickups, consecutive to boot!
Pillar of the Community
United States
959 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2016  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a 2013 $1 star note yesterday in change...
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2016  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NoteCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found my first start note in the wild last week. Nothing to exciting, 2013 $1 star note, but happy to stumble upon it.
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southernguy30 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cashhound that is where I have found most of mine is in the cash register as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1427 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My latest finds from the cash drawer at work, a pair of Boston stars I would grade XF.

And, as a reminder, they are available at face value with a PM and a SASE.
Page: of 50 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05