Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What's A Good Price For Mercury Dimes And Roosevelt.dimes

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16449 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2015  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
7.2 X face OK for me.

That means buying 90% Roosies or lowball Mercs for one Australian dollar each. (one Australian Dollar will currently buy me $U.S.0.72). They come from dealers' junk boxes, but only rarely, and as singles, if I am luck enough to find them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3731 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2015  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joe2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Checking out Silvertowne sounds like a good idea. Never have dealt with them personally but I've heard that they travel to a lot of shows and their buy/sell margins are very reasonable.

If you are ever in Cincinnati area I can make a few recommend some dealers that are fair and should have what you are looking for.
Edited by Joe2007
12/27/2015 7:46 pm
45 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2015  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dp082804 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I pay $1.40 for mercury or Roosevelt dimes.
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2015  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Northern Indiana here, the LCS I go to is usually in the 13-14 times face range. So $1.30 or so a piece. Been hovering there for a while.
With all these Barbers around, you'd think I'd have shorter hair.
Edited by SpaceMaNy0
12/30/2015 1:08 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4208 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2015  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"The 1975 dime (no mint mark means Philly mint) is worth 10 cents in circulated condition."

That's unless it's from an "s" proof set. I think 2 have been found. The dies were made in Philly &
shipped West. Some say it's the most valuable US coin. Others say the '93CC dime-unique.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LocalCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We may see silver come down into the 8-9 times face but I doubt the coin dealers will drop their prices much lower on single coin picks ....

Having said that those junk bins sometimes have some real values in them - best of luck to finishing all those roseys in the bin!
United States
39 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2016  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Whole lotta rosie`s to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
13 x face at my LCS
Valued Member
United States
311 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2016  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justinwd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I checked out silver town they no longer sell coins, they had a few left to choose from, got me a 1986 American eagle pr69 ultra cameo for 40$ though which I'm really happy with.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05