Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picked Up A Couple More 09 VDB Cents

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 1,431Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  5:26 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add davec13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've had a thing lately for 09 VDB cents and been stockpiling them as of late. These two were sitting side by side at a dealers table today, and I just couldn't be the one who separated them.

The RD one looks so nice with it's "big brother"

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17201 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow very nice. how many do you have now ?

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add davec13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Graded, 62 and above 9 or 10. Raw XF and below I have a few rolls.
Valued Member
United States
283 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dith Pran to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice. I like the color on that brown one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
724 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdrosophila to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow. They looks so good. Do you mind how much these nice coins cost you?
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add davec13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice. I like the color on that brown one.

Yeah it's hard to get the toning to show up, but it's nice purple/blue over the brown.

Quote:
Do you mind how much these nice coins cost you?

I bought some other things and bundled everything, but I payed around $100 for both of them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1535 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biedercoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet coloration and the price borders obscene!
Pillar of the Community
United States
703 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ElonU to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow......red is very nice. I want one!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
724 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdrosophila to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the brown cents. It looks milk chocolate. I have a similar one. nice.
Pillar of the Community
681 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2016  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Go-Rebels to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sold a rainbow red/blue MS64BN for some big bucks a few years ago. These are good buys at the local shows if you can find them as they usually don't sell for any premium over the greysheet.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17875 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2016  12:07 am  Show Profile   Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Both VERY nice! The BN one looks great!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10743 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2016  06:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, nice ones...
True North
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17201 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2016  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nice VDB collection. I have total about 15 from VG-8 to MS-63RD. Many years ago I bought 7 circs from an old time collector for 2 cents apiece .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2016  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice VDB's!
Learn More...
United States
112310 Posts
Rest in Peace
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2016  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always a hard coin to say no to if it's priced right. Nice.
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 1,431Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: