Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What's Your Best Classic Coin Joke?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
1162 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2016  01:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hello There to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
3229 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2016  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2421 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2016  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You know that Washington threw a silver dollar across the Delaware.

But you have to remember that a dollar went a lot farther in those days.
Learn More...
United States
69544 Posts
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2016  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 20michen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did you know that George Washington was extremely fine, but with some wear around the edges?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1429 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2016  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Andrew99's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Andrew99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should buy this buy this toned Morgan for $400. They're going up.

- great! Get me 2

You should buy another rainbow Morgan for $900. They're going up.

- Great! I'll buy 3!

You should buy this Monster Toned Morgan for $2,000. They're going up.

- Great! I'll take 5! But that's about all of these I can buy.

6 months later...
- I'd like to sell some of these Monster Toned Morgans

Sorry, but nobody's buying these anymore...
The collection is in your mind. Dispose of your albums and free your mind from the tyranny of holes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7675 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2016  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Grumpier Old Men : Quotes

[after Allie swallows a quarter]

Grandpa: Relax. Kids swallow quarters all the time.

Melanie: Really?

Grandpa: Sure. If she craps out two dimes and a nickel, then you can start worrying.

oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Pillar of the Community
United States
758 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2016  06:21 am  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got a good one:

ICG: I Can't Grade
SGS: Suckers Getting Screwed
NNC: Never Noticed Cleaned
ANGS: Another Noob Garage Slabber
INB: It's Nobody's Business
Have you gotten your half dollar fix today?

$40 CRH - 2x 35% 5c, 1x 40% 50c
Pillar of the Community
Norway
1358 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2016  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add UltraRant to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who invented the copper wire?

Two Dutchmen fighting over a cent.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3183 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2016  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NTC: Sure there is an MS65 in that series, but Not This Coin
-----Burton
45 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 35 years (joined 1983)
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Came across this old thread, thought I'd post my favorite coin joke.

Before the days of slabs, a guy inherited some cash and decided he would complete his Mercury dime collection by buying an uncirculated 1916-D . He walks into the local coins shop and asks if they have any. The dealer says, "Oh yes, I have this real nice toned beauty." The collector looks at it and says, "That's nice, do you have any that are not toned?"

The dealer says, "Sure, I have one in the back room, I'll go see if I can find it." The dealer takes the toned dime, goes in the back room and dips it real quick. Brings it back out and shows it to the collector.

The collector takes a look and says, "That's great! I'll take both of them!"
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
4805 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  10:42 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll never forget the one in a long-defunct English coin magazine dated July 1969. Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin have just got out of the Apollo 11 capsule. One of them picks something up off the lunar surface and says "It's a William III halfcrown!"
Learn More...
United States
69544 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The collector takes a look and says, "That's great! I'll take both of them!"
OOF!

Quote:
One of them picks something up off the lunar surface and says "It's a William III halfcrown!"
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05