Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ahhh Ha Ha A 1793 Liberty Cap *

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
297 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2016  11:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 732amran to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Ok folks of all strokes --I will soon have this proudly with my Chain en Wreath and Draped 96( A Classic Copper family )SO ! Give your thoughts and finesight about this one

Pillar of the Community
United States
5155 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  01:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaobler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice sharp date and full obverse rims; looks like VG detail, corroded (or Environmental Damage, if you prefer). Terrific, rare coin, expensive and desirable in all grades, even impaired.

Congratulations, a milestone indeed!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1535 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  05:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biedercoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A fantastic reproduction! No, seriously, congrats!
- About two score and seven+ years ago, I began a Lincoln cent collection. I have all, most in AU or better & am upgrading to MS as possible.
- I collect all coins minted 1809, 1859, 1909, 1959, and 2009. Lincoln and C.Darwin were both born in 1809. The latter published his "On the Origin of Species.." in 1859, the Lincoln cent debuted in 1909, and after that it just seemed like a good way to show the evolution of US coinage. Most non-nums to whom I've shown these react with the phrase, "I had no idea!" That alone shows their worth.
- I've completed MS sets of Jeffersons & MS specimens of other 5 nickels; Franklins done. Roosies mostly done. I enjoy hunting for WLH and "winged liberty" dimes.
-- If I left my early Washington quarter book at one of y'alls house, please ring me up.
ANA Lifer #: 6565
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3058 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A fantastic reproduction!

LOL!

Great job!

Pillar of the Community
United States
7198 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Check edweather's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful. I'll never even own a 1793......unless you will it to me
Valued Member
United States
297 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 732amran to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinlover--- please tell us more--- I'm waiting
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
46101 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful piece - please show us your other early examples!

Valued Member
United States
297 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 732amran to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
---Hmmm so Here are some more photos of this 1793-lib cap. Vewing a coin as such as a VG there are areas of weakness that will be worn away as the rev shows to the point were as you angle the coin ghost lettering can be seen that does not show in another angle. Just makes them more fun to look at. Just getting a Liberty Cap I felt it kinda had to have more than just the basics. AA

Pillar of the Community
United States
5053 Posts
 Posted 07/05/2016  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice.

Congrats
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16329 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2016  07:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
S-13 same as mine, but yours is nicer.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
8901 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2016  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Moe145 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow!! VERY nice!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2924 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2016  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add srs77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that's just awesome! Congrats!
ANA Member 3171274
Vamming? What's that?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2514 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2016  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, you take good care of her. Ya hear?

Valued Member
United States
297 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2016  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 732amran to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you can post your 1793 Liberty cap -- umm that if you have one
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 5.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05