Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1975 Lincoln Cent Cud (Major Die Break)

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 3,280Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3054 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  5:21 pm Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found this one in a sealed roll of pennies from the local Wells Fargo a few weeks ago. I'm surprised it's in this condition, with my luck I would have found a cud on a brown, dirt-covered coin. I'm very proud of it .

Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find!! . This would be a new listing. You would want to email JC for that. Congrats!! http://cuds-on-coins.com/lincoln-ce...s-1970-1979/
Pillar of the Community
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome find congrats! And
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
36532 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find,
John 1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a great find, especially in lovely condition, too.
Valued Member
United States
418 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hozer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find
Pillar of the Community
United States
1609 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find! Am I the only one seeing light doubling in the "IN GOD WE TRUST" ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3054 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RoyCoinBoy, I think that's just glare from my light when I took the picture. I think I took a better one:

Also, this is the picture I sent to JC of cuds-on-coins
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
47485 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet to find that one in that condition. If it was not found in OBW rolls, it was probably removed from a collection and spent as a normal coin.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
3462 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent find!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6680 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find - congrats!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

and wow! What a great find!
Valued Member
United States
224 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2016  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ter215 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that is SWEEEET !! ..condition suberb ...very nice find
Valued Member
United States
361 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2016  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JC Stevens to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I listed this one as CU-1c-1975-11.

http://cuds-on-coins.com/lincoln-ce...s-1970-1979/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1817 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2016  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dbrablec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find. Great coin.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 3,280Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05