Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

So Something Happened To Me Last Month... *gold Coin Found*

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
4871 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It would only be right if I uploaded a picture of my grandmother and I. It just feels right to do.

This was on November 10th 2007, her 90th birthday. I had turned 9 just 9 days prior. Also sort of relevant, but the guy in the back is my cousin. He was my grandmother's brother's son. The one brother who she was the most close to, who died two years after this pic (and also now that I think about it was at the party)

And this is just a random picture I found that my aunt posted on her birthday this year that I haven't seen. I haven't dug out any more of the pictures I've had with her from back when.

Edited by CoinHuntingDrew
12/16/2016 12:26 pm
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She was lovely. Beautiful smiles on the both of you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4040 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
509 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CLS12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great tribute and memories! I've always had a soft spot for grandmas. Mother-in-laws that become grandmas might fall into another category
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2392 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Check Paul Bulgerin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Paul Bulgerin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Paul Bulgerin
Pillar of the Community
United States
6168 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She looks like someone we all would have enjoyed knowing. There is a lot of love showing in her smile.
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16272 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12674 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can tell the two of you were close . Always think of her when you hit those coin stars and gold & silver will abound .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Valued Member
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  11:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joeysanders627 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hearing about all the dysfunctional families in the news, it is good to hear a story that shows the opposite.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3514 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, what a story and unbelievable signs, Just goes to show that grandparents and loved ones are looking down on you from heaven and putting little gifts, monetary and inside things. I had a very strong connection from my late grandmother and she always shines down on me. Little signs from her are just my favorite. Ive lost too many relatives, and sadly more will come. But I can relate. Congrats on your finds and a great story
Pillar of the Community
United States
1068 Posts
 Posted 12/18/2016  10:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan78 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, what an incredible story and incredible finds...
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2016  09:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goodkarmarising to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, what a nice find.
Pillar of the Community
United States
890 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2016  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdh157 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great find........gotta love those Coinstars
Pillar of the Community
United States
4871 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2017  01:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't beat it :)
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05