Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is There Anything Better Than A Pile Of BU Wheats?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Learn More...
United States
82381 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2017  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A lot of things are better. A pile of BU SL Quarters, a BU pile of Morgan dollars, a BU pile of Gold pandas, a BU pile of Saints, a pile of Indian Eagles, and the list goes on....
A pile of Ikes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7723 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2017  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A pile of BU wheats is good, different dates better, key dates great!
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12674 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2017  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A pile of chocolate coins on a nice hot sunny day in July .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Learn More...
United States
82381 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2017  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice piles! Honestly a BU pile of morgans does nothing for me.. High grade Peace, Ikes look a lot better.. dont shoot.. clean spot free blast red wheats are indeed nice..
Pillar of the Community
United States
757 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2017  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add davec13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Honestly a BU pile of morgans does nothing for me

They don't do much for me either. While I do have morgans in my collection, they definitely are not a high priority to me.
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10711 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2017  05:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, nice looking pile I love those wheats, great looking coins too bad they don't bring it back.
True North
Pillar of the Community
United States
4541 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2017  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They don't do much for me either. While I do have morgans in my collection, they definitely are not a high priority to me.

I too have a collection with only a handfull until completion. They are nice, just every coin show you go to had a dealer with 100 of them.. Almost as if there are more morgans than there were morgans minted.. I love the old coinage designs more so than the new, but when you see a cleanly struck, lusturous coin its just looks good.
Valued Member
United States
321 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2017  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Omegaraptor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Show me a pile of BU 1859-S quarters...

Oh wait, there are zero known to exist.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3151 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2017  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While a pile of $20 gold is "nicer" than a pile of BU wheats, the wheat pile is a pile for the masses. All of us could have one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
688 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2017  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chipjones to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ theforce, if I knew you were looking. I just sold a roll at the last show.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2017  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add beta103 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not to make anyone jealous, but here is what I am staring at! You guessed it, all 50's!

Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16449 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2017  05:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A pile if Ikes?
Yikes !
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05