Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Trail Dies 2017P Nickel -  

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  4:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is my first 2017 P nickel - are these trail dies?

That would be exciting.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2154 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Check CoinCollector2000's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They sure are
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24376 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice are they listed yet on traildies.com ?
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No listings yet, this would be the first
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19362 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find,congrats.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6234 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good eye. Nice find.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks John, Thanks Buddy. I was just thrilled to find my first 2017 Nickel and to my surprise those angled lines just popped with the lighting under my scope.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1904 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  07:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add uruman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
great find congratulations
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank ya
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newbie234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one! Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Newbie.

I have been working on your 2012 Nickel anomaly this morning with some overlays. Can you let me know on your Nickel post if you have any rotation at all.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7206 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2017  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool! Trail dies are a new one for me. Thanks for cluing me in and for the great example!
Edited by CelticKnot
04/22/2017 2:52 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2017  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for checking it out Celtic - these trail dies are fantastic.

I have only found 1 other on a 2015P Lincoln Shield cent with Trails on Liberty

http://goccf.com/t/277727

Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2017  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CM I see you are posting right now, wanted to bump this up so you can see it. I found it about a week ago. I filled out a contact form on the Traildies website but haven't heard anything back yet.

Thanks for looking.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5157 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2017  12:46 am  Show Profile   Check CoinMasters's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This was the one post I read when I was away. I had intended to bump it myself. A nice coin! You can always count on John1 and myself showing up on a T.D. post.

Beauty is in the eye of the holder
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Coins-Paper...rne0&_sop=10
Edited by CoinMasters
05/05/2017 12:49 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2832 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2017  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks not too often I get something like this. Made my day for sure.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05