Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greetings Gentle Readers

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  5:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add IamPotato to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello you. I am, IamPotato, I am a 36 year old dude, and I am an unapologetic potty mouth and idiot. Glad we got that out of the way. I am not going to lie to you, I joined up here to somewhat gently use you. I hope that's okay. Now that you know my intentions I'll tell you a little bit about myself so that you may decide if that is okay.

My great grandfather as a young man immigrated from Ireland with his mother and two brothers in 1896. His mother did not even make it to America dying of sickness on the cramped boat. When they arrived in America they landed in New Orleans he told his brothers to wait while he inquired where to go to ask about finding work. Unfortunately in the few minutes he was gone his brothers disappeared. After investigation the police informed him they had been grabbed and most likely sold into white slavery and that they were sorry but that's all they could find out.

He took the Mississippi to Illinois, where doing as we Irish were known to do, he began taking the worst jobs no one wanted and saving and working more. He was able to get some land and started a sawmill, he was a whiz at sawmilly things and began making quite a lot money, becoming the first man in the county to own a car, and later his own plane. Anyway he became a hoarder. At one point it is said he had 30 coffee cans of Gold Kugerands, 5 cans of which were stolen by a relative and 3 cans which are still unaccounted for. Anyway upon his death in 1986 I was given my share of silver coins which were given to all the great grand children that came to the amount of 6 mint bags of walking liberty's, Peace dollars, morgans, barbers Mercury dimes etc. I was 5 years old, I'm pretty sure all I did was try to eat them. Anyway they were kept for me and given to me again at age 12. Among the bags, wrapped in tissue paper the size of a softball was a 1916 S Walking Liberty that was without exaggeration as wholly luminescent as the sun. It was my prize, and it has captivated me to this day. At 36 I still have never laid eyes upon her equal. She has no equal. I want to share her with you right now... but I cannot because of heinous treachery, most foul. She, and my 6 bags of silver, and my grandfathers prized 1871 Colt Single Action Army, and Colt 1911 he carried through the entire Pacific campaign of WW2 and my father carried through Vietnam, in fact everything that was in my safe (as the entire safe was cut out of my floor) were stolen in 2009 All that was left were 2 Peace dollars and 4 walking libertys (two of which I found in a dried up creek bed behind his house) that happened to be in my car. My beloved Colt SAA and 1911 were found at pawn shop 3 years ago and returned to me. But none of my coins were ever found.

Anyway I just have two error coins I was wanting to ask about so I'm gonna head over to the error stuff. I honestly hope you didn't waste your time reading all that. Winky face emoticon.
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smauggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that was a roller coaster introduction!

to the Community!
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the funny farm Potatohead!

Can't let you get away with it! Hope you hang around a while, I get tired of having the mods ***Inappropriate content***me all the time I get out of line...

But yeah, gotta not be vulgar, it will upset those on here who have no sense of humor!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42751 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally someone we can relate to.

to the CCF!
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IamPotato to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the welcome. Objections toward the lewd and lascivious use of the asterisk is duly noted. I will henceforth keep my use of it to a strict minimum.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
11183 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum ...
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IamPotato to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fart jokes are okay right?

(fart noise)
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Has to be SBD's only!
Edited by Crazyb0
07/26/2017 6:10 pm
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IamPotato to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
insert confused Travolta here

sad face emoticon
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justinokay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome !
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
5793 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5039 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
11922 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2017  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2017  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add histman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3323 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2017  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!

Consider decaf
-----Burton
45 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC
Owned by four cats and a wife of 35 years (joined 1983)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05