Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

State quarter 1999 connecticut errors  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  01:59 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 808hardhead to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Are these youtubes about coins and how they sold for high banking real? I have a 1999 connecticut quarter it has tons of what appear to be errors and I tried to get it auctioned at Heritage. at first I got a response via email stating lthey need more time to look at it. Then after couple days I called and spoke with I guess one of the guys to appraise it and I mentioned just the date and that it was a quarter and he automatically sed oh those are jus a 25 cent value. I sed even with errors and he sed yes. I saw one similar that they were selling and it went for almost 300$. I thought Heritage was well known and trusted? What to you guys think bout the coin. Well I was gonna share a pic but I'm getting fustrated tryna load it. Hah theres no save images button and dats da last step. But its one of those where the word oak is faded, the coin is off centered, double die reverse guarenz but look mayb obverse too. Possible clad error and the T's in comnecticut are different as well as the A's on the obverse side. Also has that ring highlight in the center both sides.
Learn More...
United States
11132 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  02:04 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the tutorial about uploading and posting images

And here is the CCF Free Image Optimizer to help crop your images
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating two dollar bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
1571 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  08:41 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You need to always add pictures to a topic before posting. We won't be able to help until you get pictures.
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8781 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  08:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Heritage is very dependable in all respects. Without seeing the photo it would be hard to disagree since they had the coin in hand.

We probably get 20-30 threads per day with folks showing us all kinds of "errors" that are, in fact, simply damage of one kind or another.

You might be the 1 in 50 who actually has a legitimate error that increases the value over face value, but without photos there is no way to know.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24732 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2017  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Without an image, it would be like trying to judge a blind date, before you see them. LOL
set eyes to stun mode:
http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/coop49/...WBOY_HAT.jpg
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05