Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any value? Found in a storage locker auction  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  1:39 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Junkaholic to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am always finding coins & such in units. I came across this & am guessing it is a souvenir collection of some sorts? Any value? I usually can find what I need on past sales on eBay but maybe I am searching wrong because I am not coming across a single thing. I appreciate your input in advance! Thank you!

staff edit - corrected image link
Valued Member
United States
454 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimNWLincoln to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing a picture of coin - just a small black square.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1970 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your image did not load correctly, please refer to the tutorial link below and we'll look at your coin once it is posted.

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum/tutorials.asp
And To the Community.
Edited by Chase007
10/12/2017 2:06 pm
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Junkaholic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Link removed by the staff ***
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Junkaholic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, I posted a link tomit instead. Hope that works! I am mobile & tried to just upload a pic but it was too large.
Learn More...
United States
48703 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

You are going to need to upload your picture here.

Uploading Photos

Quote:
tried to just upload a pic but it was too large.
Please try the Free Image Optimizer
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3954 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a souvenir set of replicas; Probably from a gift shop. Is there any sort of company name printed on it?
Selling authentic Roman denarii, starting @$8:
http://goccf.com/t/299965
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
19137 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
"You can't fool all the people all the time - others would like a chance."

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1464 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2017  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Replicas: If you read the top of the card on the left it says: "An original of this replica..."
Valued Member
United States
145 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2017  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add steviegetz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That must be a pretty old replica set though! It says a replica if the $10 dollar morman gold coin is worth$4500, but today PCGS list an au55 at $600,000! That would have been a nice investment!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05