Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 US Mint Product Schedule

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8760 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2018  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Was hoping for an ASE in this set. Would have been nice.

Maybe they'll do a RPLESPS at some point.
Edited by CelticKnot
03/17/2018 4:53 pm
Learn More...
United States
61503 Posts
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carpediem123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The reverse proof set will contain the same coins as the regular silver proof set: cent, nickel, dime, quarters, half dollar, and dollar. Cent, nickel and dollar will be standard composition.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carpediem123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No silver eagle in the reverse proof set.
Learn More...
United States
61503 Posts
Valued Member
United States
415 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2018  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jst1dreamr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@carpediem123, Where did you find that info? I have haven't found an official list yet. I am just watching and waiting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
822 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2018  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Mint has updated their product schedule with specific dates through September and generic "Fall 2018" dates for more items. The San Francisco Silver Reverse Proof Set is to be released on July 23. Also of note, on August 16, two silver presidential medals honoring George Washington and John Adams are to be released. Interesting developments...
Searching for some US modern coins (cents through dollars) via my want list.
Pillar of the Community
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2018  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Check BadDog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The silver presidential medals are to be an annual release. After the first 2 (Washington & Adams) being released in 2018, the plans are to release 4 per year. You can see this Coin News article for more about this.
Learn More...
United States
61503 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The silver presidential medals are to be an annual release. After the first 2 (Washington & Adams) being released in 2018, the plans are to release 4 per year. You can see this Coin News article for more about this.
Thank you for the information. I really like the silver medals in my C&C sets. It will be nice to add to those.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6423 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do not care about any of them - IMHO the modern coin issues from the USA mint are conscribing to gain maximum coin sale dollars from the collectors - with practically little numismatic value.

Wait 2 years ... all of these modern issues will be readily available on the secondary market at lower cost.

Collect what makes you happy - being mindful of the market of today
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4245 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2018  07:01 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wait 2 years ... all of these modern issues will be readily available on the secondary market at lower cost.

First I am really not a fan of more medals but I think the above statement is a BIT aggressive. MOST issues (95%) will never be worth more than issue price but there are usually a couple per year that will do very well...waaaay too many common products with only a sprinkle of potentials thrown in.

Important to pick and choose if you ever plan on selling...if you are a pure collector with zero thoughts of future value then it really doesn't matter

Edited by Foxwoods Man
06/11/2018 07:01 am
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Maybe they'll do a RPLESPS at some point.

Do you think they'll ever do an enhanced reverse proof?
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05