Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2017 Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 462 / Views: 35,213Next Topic
Page: of 31
Learn More...
United States
14201 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  10:44 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am pleased to announce that this year everyone has received a gift.
The one last remaining person has a gift running late and it will not be from who he suspects it is from.

That last gift by Tracking # will arrive in 6 to 8 days

Santa is going to take a nap

Thank you to all of you who have participated.

I will wait two weeks and them lock this thread until next year.

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
585 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you rggoodie, We all enjoyed the event and look forward to participating in the future. Send me a PM when ever your in Montreal, Canada I would gladly treat you to a meal.

Have a good one.
Learn More...
United States
95896 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Enjoy it! Christmas 2018 will be here before you know it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
821 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add brenpickle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had a great time again this past Christmas. Can't wait for it to get here in 2018.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1467 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coconutjoe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Thank you to all of you who have participated.

Thank you for your time and effort on Santa gift exchange

30 pages of "thanks" and see you again on 2018 X-mas!
Valued Member
Taiwan
192 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Guybrush to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A big thanks to Santa for organizing this event and for his efforts to make sure everything goes well!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10831 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am pleased to announce that this year everyone has received a gift.

Quote:
Thank you for your time and effort on Santa gift exchange

Quote:
A big thanks to Santa for organizing this event and for his efforts to make sure everything goes well!

What they said. Thanks, rggoodie!!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
364 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let me add to the chorus of Thank You's rgoodie. You did a wonderful job! This was my first year participating and it was a pleasure to both give and receive. I hope this will be available again in 2018.
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Grazie, Spasbio, Danke, Gracias for a wonderful experience with Santa Exchange, rgoodie!! I really enjoyed participating this exchange. And it was such a pleasure seeing others getting their packages including myself. Looking forward to next year's exchange if you ever decide to continue!! :))
Pillar of the Community
United States
1260 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks RG! Great job this year!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2018  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for putting this on! It was a blast. So rude, but I never uploaded photos of my gifts so here they are:

These are really cool Mexican coins that I had never seen before. Santa sent me a letter explaining each one.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1702 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2018  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jfransch to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic job Rggoodie. This is a great activity that I know a lot of us look forward to every year. Thank you for all the energy you put into making it happen.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Pillar of the Community
United States
6964 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2018  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
rggoodie

Your hosting this has really made for a great time for myself during these past Christmas seasons I have been in the CCF family.

Thanks for all you do for all of us
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2018  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As usual a job well done Richard. Thank you so much for your time and trouble to do this every year. Thank you!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5535 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2018  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It took a bit of time and a lot of work from Santa, congrats everyone.

Thank you Richard.
Page: of 31 Previous TopicReplies: 462 / Views: 35,213Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05