Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Old and New Silver coins in my collection  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

7 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Willscoinsnbills to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
c1JER1gEqQY

*** Edited by Staff to add YouTube tags. [youtube][/youtube] Please use them in the future. We prefer embedded video. ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
4005 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will

Glad you are enjoying coin collecting!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2742 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum..
Pillar of the Community
United States
1164 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  06:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have more than I did at you your age and look at me now lol! I remember times when I would be distracted with something else (like girls haha) but I always had that collection stored away and would come back to it eventually. You're the future of the hobby and videos like this are awesome. Keep at it!

BTW I'm not an old guy even though my reminiscing makes it sound like I am.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16347 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the forum. Glad your into coin collecting. It's fun.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6572 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@WCB, first welcome to CCF. Second that is a nice stash of silver you have there. One small suggestion that I have is flattening the staples on those 2x2s so that they don't inadvertently scratch one of your other coins.
"It certainly strikes the beholder with astonishment, to perceive what vast difficulties can be overcome by the pigmy arms of little mortal man, aided by science and directed by superior skill." --Henry Tudor (the lawyer not the king)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1445 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to ccf!
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14310 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We look forward to your participation.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
24496 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Bedrock of the Community
United States
11602 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I really enjoyed watching your video
GoldRush58 - GR58
Pillar of the Community
United States
3031 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mkman123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your very enthusiastic....very good
Learn More...
United States
54947 Posts
Valued Member
United States
192 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  05:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gmwatson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome and continued good luck with your collection. I really enjoyed watching your video. Your excitement for coin collecting certainly shows through.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6748 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
& Nice Job
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05