Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

help identifying some coins  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
3677 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2018  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi pcm2007 or should I say 'Hola!"

Your coin is a 1942 zinc Serbian One Dinar:

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces7627.html
Spain
18 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2018  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcm2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Rob!
Yes, here we say Hola! :)
Nice to meet you. I'm an avid collector of British coins from Queen Victoria onwards, by the way.

best regards,
Pedro
Spain
18 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcm2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello friends,
I need to identify these other coins:

1.-

2.-

3.-

Spain
18 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2018  7:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcm2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4.-

5.-

6.-

(almost nothing can be recognizable on the other side)
I think it says 1656
Many thanks to all in advance.
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
2460 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2018  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1) Ethiopia, one of the Haile Selassie types of 1944. Not sure what the denomination is; there's a difference in size (which I don't know) and a slight difference in lettering (which I can't read).

2) Pakistan, 1 rupee 2006.

3) Austrian Empire, 4 kreuzer 1861-A.

4) Copy of an early medieval portrait denier of Charles (don't know enough to say which Charles, or the origin of the copy).

5) Brazil, ca. 1823-32, 80 reis, counterstamped with new value 40 reis in 1835. Can't find the undertype date, unfortunately.

No idea on number 6, can't see any 1656 anywhere.
6) Austrian Empire, 1 kreuzer. Not sure on the date, but looks like 1858 (one of the commonest dates for the type). Can't see the mintmark at all.
Pillar of the Community
Belgium
2297 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petrus to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Chinese 1 and 2 are indeed charms/fakes/replicas/....
Like this: https://www.zeno.ru/showphoto.php?p...&ppuser=2181
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05