Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1932-D Washington Quarter > PCGS EF-45  

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7631 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  9:12 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just picked this up . How did I do ?
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
United States
8517 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a nice piece for a reasonable price. A good deal.
ANA #R3154474
Pillar of the Community
United States
2983 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2018  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very well done.

Are you putting together an circulated set?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7631 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  07:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Washington quarter set is now complete . All pieces are raw, so I'll be cracking this out when I have it in hand .
The set grades EF-45 to MS-65 .
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6159 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  08:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on your set

I'm not an expert on the series but do recognize this as one of the key dates. In that regard I say you did well.

One general comment is that I tend to stay away from auctions that only show the coin in a TPG holder. It's impossible for me to judge the coin that way. It's not difficult to also photograph the coin itself .... and show those photos as well .... so I always wonder what the seller is trying to hide ... especially with no returns such as this particular auction.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16338 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By complete do you mean everything up to today? 32 to present?
just carl
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14209 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice example for a great price. Although I think you are nuts to break it out.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2908 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on completing that set!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7631 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
By complete do you mean everything up to today? 32 to present?

No just 32 to 64 p,d,s . I don't collect modern clads .

Quote:
Although I think you are nuts to break it out.

Yes , but I need to do this or it won't fit into my set .
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2908 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It never really bothers me to crack out a circulated coin like this in the low hundred dollar range to complete one of my albums. The enjoyment in seeing it in my album is worth it to me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1831 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yes , but I need to do this or it won't fit into my set.

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing. The entire album is MS61 or better, except one AU58. All were broken out. I have the pictures of the coins in the slabs in the back of the album. Only two to go!

Congrats on the complete set!

Great deal on that 32-D BTW!!
Edited by USSID18
04/15/2018 4:33 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8199 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2565 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yes , but I need to do this or it won't fit into my set .

I always crack out raw coins to put in albums, especially highly counterfeited issues.

Just take a look at my avatar. It was cracked out from a PCGS MS-63 holder.
Edited by SilverDollar2017
04/15/2018 5:00 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1831 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I always crack out raw coins to put in albums, especially highly counterfeited issues.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2908 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Buy highly counterfeited as slabbed and crack out because that way you know they are real. If someone else wants to recertify them in the future when I’m gone, nothing stopping them.
Edited by KenKat
04/15/2018 6:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6748 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  6:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You did real well T.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05