Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I found this one in my wifeís purse! 1937P Lincoln  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
505 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  9:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Itís not the first time itís paid off. Lol. Iíve gone through hundreds of dollars in change and not found one this old in this condition!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7901 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Super pick-up at face value!
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
1604 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Somebodyís dumped pappyís collection! I suggest buying more rolls from the local area.
If my metal detector detects a metal medal, does it not, at that point, become not only a metal detector, but a medal detector and a metal medal detector as well?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8480 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow ,still has some original mint luster .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys, Iím plagued with the owb 2018s so looking through the wifeís purse. All I find with those is very minor errors. Iím going to a different bank tomorrow.
Valued Member
United States
423 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  10:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazyforATB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
see you gotta check your wifes purse!
Learn More...
United States
59123 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
27392 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  10:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be sure to pay her fair market value for anything you find!
Edited by Coinfrog
05/16/2018 10:35 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1302 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I unzipped my wife's purse I would not be able to get it closed again.
Pillar of the Community
United States
563 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find, looks sharp!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.54 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05