Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Starting A Brand New Special 7070 Type Set!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  8:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Having done my own design of an "Expanded 7070, 18-21st Century US coins" I find my self at a loss, I NEED another project (like a hole in the head...)! So here's some pix of my next Type Set Venture, the "How Low Can I GO 7070". I have gathered a bunch of just plain cull and damaged coins, that really are nothing more than absolute junk, a lot not even silver. So here's the starting entries, a lot of room for more downward movement in the future...Hooray!

Always on the lookout for that "special coin"

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13096 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dude what happened to that Walking Liberty half?
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
1551 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it I may have some that I can give ya. The Franklin definitely needs to be a lower grade!
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory Of Those Members Who Left Us Too Soon.....

My goal in life is to live forever, so far so good!

If you don't want to regret your past, don't screw up in the future because the future, inevitably, becomes the past!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2463 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WHo shot FDR?
Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow - Just for the heck of it - add the GOLD page! LOL!!
Learn More...
United States
77227 Posts
Valued Member
United States
97 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2018  11:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vermillion Flycatche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is an awesome set!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3475 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2018  08:33 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great idea. I love it. with Spence...

Quote:
Dude what happened to that Walking Liberty half?
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
4398 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just for the heck of it - add the GOLD page!

That's a great idea and project Crazy!
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3373 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's crazy, crazyb!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I kind of like it. Whatever it takes as long as you promise to get rid of those god awful counterfeit Seated dollars.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You still haven't committed to meeting me at the Sedalia exit and giving me one of you extra ones, Mike!

Edited by Crazyb0
05/31/2018 11:25 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05