Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 American Liberty Design

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Learn More...
United States
77495 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am still contemplating this one. Do not be surprised if I order it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8203 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was unaware of the new Liberty medal until today. Just saw this medal on eBay and thought that she looks stoned and has blown her mind. It is not for me.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
6093 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just saw this medal on eBay and thought that she looks stoned and has blown her mind. It

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
781 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hilarious
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10063 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would probably have worked better at the Denver mint these days.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8203 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I get it Celtic. ;-)

Anyways, If anyone here likes this medal, that is good for you. My little joke wasn't intended to sway anyone.
Collect what you like. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A hundred and fifty bucks is a lot of money for 2 and 1/2 oz of silver tho.
I have no idea what the gold is selling for. It just isn't for me.
My favorite album!
Valued Member
United States
355 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Check AES's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add AES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got a good laugh out of that one Earle42.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6093 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2019  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
TNG said:

Quote:
Anyways, If anyone here likes this medal, that is good for you. My little joke wasn't intended to sway anyone.

I want to also express my graphic was made only for a laugh and not to sway anyone's opinions. The idea just popped into my head when I read TNGs former post and I had to get make it!

This from a guy who has a RR date nail collection!

Glad some people got a chuckle out of it like I did when it came to mind.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8203 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  10:25 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Did anyone else think about this subliminal likeness like I did on this design?
My favorite album!
Edited by TNG
08/16/2019 10:27 am
Valued Member
United States
320 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can definitely understand why people think it looks weird. I especially don't like the hair covering the ear, which wasn't in the original drawing. I think without that hair the design would be much stronger. I think they might have added that hair because the ear in the original design was really big.

I personally don't have an issue with the eyes though. When I look at the design it looks a lot like my Filipina friend. Only she is wearing a flowing hair earmuff, sort of like the princess in Spaceballs except not in buns.
Pillar of the Community
United States
589 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just received mine. It has milk spots. Sending it back for a replacement.
Learn More...
United States
77495 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just received mine.

Quote:
It has milk spots.

Quote:
Sending it back for a replacement.
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05