Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1967 FS-102* 50C Attibution Confirmation

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
956 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  6:15 pm Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Did I get this right?

ANA id: 3194067

If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Edited by GrapeCollects
12/08/2018 8:36 pm
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atrox001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think your half dollar could be the 67 FS-101. The FS-101 is a SMS DDO-006, I think yours is a BS FS-102 DDO-007, in the CONECA listing.

http://varietyvista.com/Variety%20M...967-1970.htm

See if you can match up the Stage of your coin using the listing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
956 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
your completely correct, I mis-titled this thread I ment FS-102. Pardon my mistake, one moment while I fix it...

Pillar of the Community
United States
956 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
bump

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
33272 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the images provided I can't match anything:
http://www.varietyvista.com/12%20Ke...7PDDO007.htm
Try taking images like these so we can see what you are seeing.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
956 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atrox001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Attached are two photos of, a marker for the CONECA listed 67 BS DDO-007/DDR-011, Stage C, die scratch southeast from O of GOD, and a photo of the doubling on the stars and stars between the rays for the DDR-011.
Also attached is a photo of the stars for the 67 DDO-007, stage D which is a reverse die changed, showing the minor class II spread on upper stars.
I believe your half dollar is a 67 BS DDO-007/DDR-011, Stage C.

Pillar of the Community
United States
956 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So in AU/Low MS What's it worth?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
33272 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Grape. Next time you take images of doubled dies, do me a favor, turn the coin 180 degrees different than you are doing now. Let the light fall over the notching and doubling, rather than puting a spot light right on the area you are try to show. That way the glare won't turn that area white.

Note these images. I placed the light to allow the light to fall over the devices rather than put a spotlight on what I want to show. You could try a to reduce the light by diffusing it to reduce the glare. A plastic grocery bag for mild light glare, white bond paper for stronger light glare.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
956 Posts
 Posted Today  9H 7M ago  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gotcha, these are seller pics I'm manipulating so my margin of error is off. I don't have it in hand till Thursday.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05