Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 United States Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 323 / Views: 26,412Next Topic
Page: of 22
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10454 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2019  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received two San Antonio Missions - P on Sunday from a gas station in Austin Texas. Which is really odd because I normally get shiny D's here, not P's.
Learn More...
United States
86481 Posts
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went to the bank and asked for quarters as usual. They had some rolls with 2019 enders which sparked my interest for W quarters. No luck there, but I did get one quarter of each type for 2019.
Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a bank teller in Cincinnati and every box of quarters I open I look at the ends to see if any of them are 2019 quarters. So far I have found 2 W Quarters. Not much though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1860 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still have not gotten a 2019 D LSC. :(
Pillar of the Community
674 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2019  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
N D war in the pacific quarter while I was on vacation but I can still break my 11 day record as I am going shopping in a few days.

I did get my first 2019D nickel. I have now gotten all the denoms of circulating coins. Just not all the designs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1860 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2019  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can someone send me a 2019 D? I'll send you a stamp. I'm getting tired of trying to get change and no 2019 d :(
Learn More...
United States
86481 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can someone send me a 2019 D? I'll send you a stamp. I'm getting tired of trying to get change and no 2019 d :(
You will need to post this in the Wanted to Buy or Trade forums.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1860 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm 5 posts short :(
Learn More...
United States
86481 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm 5 posts short :(
Now you are three short.

Just to be clear...

Buy / Sell / Trade / Promotion

Post Your Numismatic Want Lists Here
You must have at least 50 posts and have been a member for at least 14 days to post a want list.

Post Numismatic Items You Have For Trade Here
You must have at least 250 posts and have been a member for at least 90 days to start a trade.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1860 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put in a want request :)
Learn More...
United States
86481 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw that. Well done.

Now, back to the topic. Looking for those 2019 finds!
Pillar of the Community
United States
822 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I gave up my search for this year's quarters and bought the eight I couldn't find at a coin show last Sunday. I also bought three of the 'circulated' "S" quarters. I ended up looking through five cases of quarters from the bank and just found the first two "P's" of this year (and not many of them either).
I still haven't spotted any Philly cents or ANY nickels or dimes from this year. Thinking I might end up buying all of them for a buck each at the next coin show.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1860 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was in Seattle in August and I got around 50% of the quarters I needed. I have all the missing ones in uncirculated but I don't want to cut open packages to put them in a folder. I'll just wait until I get what I'm missing from change.
Learn More...
United States
86481 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2019  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I gave up my search for this year's quarters and bought the eight I couldn't find at a coin show last Sunday
I gave up the first year of the ATB. I have been filling my album from mint purchases.
Page: of 22 Previous TopicReplies: 323 / Views: 26,412Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05