Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 W Quarters Shows Up On Ebay

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
4669 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  12:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm seeing prices around $50 + or -. Still too high IMO.
Pillar of the Community
United States
773 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just found the first ebay listing for a 2019 W American Memorial Park quarter. it's up to $120.00 with 5 days to go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-W-Ame...AOSwrFlcsmnR

Looks like that $2K bounty will be gotten here shortly also.
Pillar of the Community
United States
773 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well Texas has been found today already, new listings coming up on Ebay from Texas and same seller. 5 days early this time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-W-San...AOSwWB1dXHeb

If you are in the Lewisville, Texas area (looks to be north of Dallas/Fort Worth), and have some free time, might want to try to get in on that bounty and hunt a couple banks. there's still time to mail out today lol!

My box this week was Lowell .. Waaank wonnnk!
Edited by Big-Kingdom
08/21/2019 1:05 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
804 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2019  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I first learned of these a few days ago. Haven't found any yet.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NorthernMich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
just caught it on You tube, have 3 2019s, bought 4 rolls this morning and in last roll found a MS65+ 2019-W American Memorial National Park Quarter! I think I have a new hobby here visiting AZ :)
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2019  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roger Engelken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A classic example of heat of the moment. There are 2,000,000 of each (or will be by year's end), and many will survive in mint state. I will wait several years for sanity to rear its head. In the meantime, I have enough to do with all those San Francisco mint state ATB Quarters.
Edited by Roger Engelken
10/02/2019 7:44 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12587 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2019  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There are 2,000,000 of each (or will be by year's end), and many will survive in mint state.

Not really. The majority will be abused, lost in cup holders, sent through toll booths etc. Most people don't check their change and 2 million each is minuscule for a modern circulating example. You are much more likely to never encounter an MS one in the wild than even finding one in any grade. It is very easy for someone to never get any of them in change much less one of all
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2019  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Penniesmakesence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I work in retail and I've been looking for these coins from the gate.
4 Lowell and 4 Memorial quarters later. (MS 64 easy) Slabbed at home. I'm not gonna to buy any hopefully? Outta pocket at face value. I don't see the harm in holding on to them for a bit. Just barely starting to see San Antonio's P/D's in my till. I know I'm not sending the grandkids to college on these coins. It's just fun to find them.
Learn More...
United States
78522 Posts
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05