Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

HI I Have A Double Minted Nickel 1956 P

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  11:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jcoins23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Are they worth valuable..?
please help me understand error coins
Thanks..

*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
4584 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2019  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...to the Community!

I'm not really sure of what error you are seeing. Maybe Machine Doubling?

Properly orienting your pictures before posting is a big plus. It's really hard picking up my monitor and rotating it 90 degrees to try and figure out pictures.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
40311 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2019  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please tell us what you are seeing and orient your pics correctly - they're difficult to evaluate sideways.

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2350 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2019  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tdziemia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you referring to the surface texture near IN GOD on the front, and below the P in PLURIBUS on the back and the M in UNUM?

Edit: Oops! I see you're talking about doubling. I'l let someone else answer.
Edited by tdziemia
05/27/2019 3:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1115 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2019  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see some MD and a polished coin
Pillar of the Community
United States
1828 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2019  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is there a bar on the 5 in the date? Some people collect them.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05