Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Newbie In Dallas Needing Help

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 769Next Topic  

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2019  11:02 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Lotsofnotesguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello All,

I am looking for someone who can help me with a box of notes and coins in the dallas -plano area.

I have tons of coins and bills going back to 1862 that was stored terribly in a storage unit.

So many notes it would take days to take pictures.

Please help.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Without any photos we couldn't offer an opinion. Let us see a few that you think might have value. And
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lotsofnotesguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

How's this look?
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lotsofnotesguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lotsofnotesguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lotsofnotesguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

This is the 4 I have for 1862.

1863-1
1864-4
1876-1

and many more notes from 1935 to 1957

Coins and more coins also are in this collection
Pillar of the Community
United States
1223 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the forum!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3151 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF...hang in there,pros will chime in....
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
15090 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  06:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Learn More...
United States
86110 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2019  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.

For the coins, post them in a new topic in the appropriate forum. Do not worry if you get it wrong, we can fix that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3151 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  12:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Calling Coinfrog or SteveinTampa....where are you?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2660 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  04:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a friend in Frisco Texas that is well versed in paper currency...is that close ?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3393 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Steve, it's the next city over...

Also... the next Grapevine coin show is July 19-20-21. If you bring a few samples and talk to the people selling paper money, somebody can help you.

I have a friend who has moved mostly over to paper money - he's in Lewisville, but that's not far either (several neighbors work in Plano) (its the old, everything in the Dallas/FtW metroplex is 30 minutes apart PLUS traffic)

I would PM you my friend's contact info, but you aren't accepting emails

-----Burton
46 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC
Owned by four cats and a wife of 35 years (joined 1983)
Edited by BStrauss3
06/23/2019 10:31 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2660 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would PM you my friend's contact info, but you aren't accepting emails.

Must be a glitch. I get messages all the time from members.

Anyway, I sent you a message.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
47834 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the Paper Money Forum!
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2019  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldMoney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

If you need assistance with your coins and notes, PM me.
I am in North Dallas area, near Plano.

Member: SPMC, ANA, TNA.
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 769Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05