Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

These Stocks Are Sweet!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 1,095Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
435 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2019  3:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
We're overdue for a new topic. While going through my collection the other day, I realized I had a number of sugar company stocks. In the 19th century, sugar was still a scarce commodity. But by the turn of the 20th century, the sugar industry was taking off as sugar became a vital ingredient in processed foods and drinks. Here are a few stocks and bonds to sweeten your day.

Learn More...
United States
87873 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2019  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing art work on those stocks.
Learn More...
United States
16416 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2019  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweeet! I look forward to seeing more posts on this topic.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Valued Member
United States
435 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2019  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And here's what all that sugar went into...

Learn More...
United States
87873 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2019  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And here's what all that sugar went into...
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10502 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2019  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love it.
Valued Member
United States
435 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2019  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Cuba Company had a pretty vague name, but judging by the vignette on their stock certificate they were a large sugar cane plantation.

Learn More...
United States
87873 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2019  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Cuba Company had a pretty vague name, but judging by the vignette on their stock certificate they were a large sugar cane plantation.
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
435 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up another tasty sugar stock!

Pillar of the Community
United States
6308 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Such beautiful artwork!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Learn More...
United States
87873 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Picked up another tasty sugar stock!
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
762 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2020  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful items
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 1,095Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05