Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Should I Grade? Found 10 W San Antonio Missions Quarters

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PilcrowsCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my coins back today. one was a 63 the other two were 64. I ended up sending in the wrong coins :/ Like a dummy I was sending in 13 coins to get graded and grabbed 2 of the wrong quarters some how. The coins in photos 7 and 8 didn't get graded. But 2,3 and 5 did lol. Kind of a bummer cause I wanted 7&8 to have the first week discovery on the label. Think I still have time to get that? I'll send them in tomorrow if so.

Here is a snippet of what I sent in. I sent another package out the same time with 3 coins. a 41 cent, a 41 Mercury dime and a 58cent. They received both packages the same day and these have been in the grading process for 2 weeks now. Hope thats a good sign.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
12578 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Like a dummy I was sending in 13 coins to get graded and grabbed 2 of the wrong quarters some how.

Done that before. I still have an extremely valuable scratched Uncirc details Ike and it's even more valuable Uncirc details clad Ike from putting the rest on the wrong pile and not double checking before sealing up the package.
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2019  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roger Engelken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$80.00 for a coin that will have a mintage of 2,000,000. P.T. Barnum was right.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12578 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2019  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
P.T. Barnum was right.

Only about those that keep thinking 2 million of these are going to not only survive but survive in MS grades
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05