Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Henning Nickel Collection Update

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 3,085Next Topic
Page: of 3
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  02:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dawn and Cait to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I cant figure out how to resize.

I was on coin Q and a 3 weeks ago with a 1947 henning looped r weighing 5.6
*** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelcollectr85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Would love to see your 47 henning Dawn and Cait..that way I can see if there's any similar marking or die marks that match the ones I have.. is yours the Looped R version or without the loop? I use my phone when doing the photos and it sometimes doesn't measure down to work on the screen but I do use the free posting site the my give
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4039 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2020  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aaarrggg! I wish I had checked my '46-58 collection of Jeffersons before I dumped them, over 1,000.
Cool examples on here.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2020  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickelcollectr85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fistfulladirt there's actually a 1939 as well.. there's several dies to watch for with and without the looped R but with studies of these posts you can find a lot of the markers and cast bubbles to watch for...this coin is my favorite to collect and I find it crazy a lot of coin collectors don't even know these exist other than the 1944 cause it's in the red coin price guide book and they don't mention any of the other years
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4039 Posts
 Posted 08/04/2020  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info, Nickelcollectr85!
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2020  03:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dawn and Cait to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New to group however email is *** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***

Recently I was featured for a 1947 looped r weighing 5.4 hennjng on q and a

Any comments send to email with subject coin
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dawn and Cait to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a looped 47 and I cant find much on if any sold or what the values are of looped I was on coin q and a I'm in the middle of learning to post pics
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dawn and Cait to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a 1947 looped R henning. It is a very rare find I have pics posted on another post titled 1947 Henning Nickel
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 38 / Views: 3,085Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05