Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1916 Standing Liberty Quarter?

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
4896 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OP.....

To quote someone else's post first copy the material you want to quote. Next switch to "Full Reply". Above the Full Reply box you'll see several tabs. One of those tabs has an image of a page with a RED arrow pointing towards the right. Select that tab. In the reply box paste the copied material between the quote tags. Enter your comments below the quote tags. Preview your reply. If you are satisfied then submit your reply.

It took me a while to figure it out, too.
Edited by westernsky
12/24/2019 12:12 am
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  12:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chirrrs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
To quote someone else's post first copy the material you want to quote. Next switch to "Full Reply". Above the Full Reply box you'll see several tabs. One of those tabs has an image of a page with a RED arrow pointing towards the right. Select that tab. In the reply box paste the copied material between the quote tags. Enter your comments below the quote tags. Preview your reply. If you are satisfied then submit your reply.

It took me a while to figure it out, too.

You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7644 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  01:48 am  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be sure and post a pic of the slabs when you get em.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
1776 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2019  03:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How about an overall photo of the coin in it's holder & label?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4896 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2019  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The more I look at it the more I can see that it is the real deal! It is amazing what some supposedly "smart" dealers will overlook.

Be sure and post the slab pics when you get them!

Pillar of the Community
United States
7644 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  02:18 am  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did you get em back yet ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4896 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2020  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
4896 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2020  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
4896 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OP has had almost a month to post slab pics. Nothing but crickets!

Hit and run!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7644 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ColonelCorncob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What did you buy it for? I didn't realize that these coins were worth so much!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44655 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shame - this is one I really wanted to see!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1145 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would me more shocked if a first time poster actually posted a 1916.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4896 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2020  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He said back in December he was waiting to get the slab back from ANACS. We asked several times to please post pics. He never did.

So.... The whole story, especially the dead silence from the OP, is now looking more and more like it was a made up bunch of malarkey or the OP got some real cold feet.

That's sad. I hope he is ok. This thread is dead now as far as I'm concerned.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2020  04:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chirrrs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for the late update. Without getting into the personal stuff, I had something happen that just completely turned my life upside down. Just trying to figure things out at this point.

Anyway, I submitted this coin to ANACS at a show I believe on
12/7. The expected ship date was 1/20, but they ended up shipping on 1/31 and I got them back on 2/4. Here's a couple of quick photos taken with a crummy camera phone:

Not sure why the images are being rotated when uploaded. Anyone know what's going on with that? They're in the correct orientation on my hard drive.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05